Crew simplifies team communication. Managers and employees can create group messages, schedule shifts and assign tasks. Join for free.
Use Crew to keep everyone on the same page with messaging, scheduling, file sharing, tasks and recognition in one place. Tens of thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew daily to:
• Communicate faster with reliable, organized messaging on your phone
• Send messages to everyone, specific groups or have conversations 1:1
• Connect your entire team without exchanging phone numbers
• See exactly who’s read your messages
• Send unlimited photos and videos
• Check your work schedule on your phone at anytime
• Easily get shift covers or pick-up extra shifts
• Track and manage when employees are available to work
• Get shift reminders and track your wages
• Share files and documents with coworkers
• Assign tasks to coworkers and get notified when they’re completed
• Turn up teamwork. Crew lets you give kudos, say thank you and recognize great work
• A free app that works for everyone on your team
Crew is fully committed to your privacy. Your data is encrypted, and will not be shared or sold to any third-party, period.
Not sure if Crew is right for your team? We’d be happy to share more and answer any questions you have. Give us a call at 1-800-531-6154.
Use Crew for free with your team or if youre interested, we offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew Pro, which includes a set of additional manager-oriented features including enhanced permissions and controls. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Crew Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Crew also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://crewapp.com/terms
*Disclaimer: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."